Published, Related Articles
Thu, 2013-01-03 21:58
Can We Talk? - We welcome all appropriate comments and there's no obligation or solicitation. It's easy to ask questions. (We will not, however, practice medicine here). Simply use your favorite social media as shown on the right or register.
Here are examples of articles, published elsewhere that we can send you electronically:
- "The Chilling Effect of Cost Containment"
- "One Cannot Measure What One Does Not Manage": "HIT" -- "Doc, I'm here to help ya." (Part XIII-p)
- "More Primary Care, Lower Physician Pay, Less Expensive Medical Schooling"
- "Rooting Out Fraud and Abuse" (Part 2)
- "Physicians to Take a Big Pay Cut from Medicare"
- "One Cannot Measure What One Does Not Manage": Healthcare for All—What's it Gonna Cost?" (Part XIII-q)
- "For Reform to Go Forward...."
- "But My Patients Are Sicker!"
- "Managed Care 101 in 2010" (Part XIV): "How to Manage the Care of People"
- "One Cannot Measure What One Does Not Manage: Rationing and Reform" (Part XIII-s)